Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This is hilarious. It's especially funny to me because whenI was little, the children's church teacher asked if anyone had a song to play while we took up the offering. My younger sister volunteered. This is the song she banged out on the piano, and she sang it too!

Youtube Funny Videos HD: Infinity Tattoo Designs Are Awesome @Wandy
Youtube Funny Videos HD: Infinity Tattoo Designs Are Awesome @Wandy

Download whole gallery
This is hilarious. It's especially funny to me because whenI was little, the children's church teacher asked if anyone had a song to play while we took up the offering. My younger sister volunteered. This is the song she banged out on the piano, and she sang it too!
This is hilarious.  It's especially funny to me because whenI was little, the children's church teacher asked if anyone had a song to play while we took up the offering.  My younger sister volunteered.  This is the song she banged out on the piano, and she sang it too!

Download whole gallery
Willie Nelson
Willie Nelson

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment