Monday, November 25, 2013

This awesome guy found my ID on the floor of a frat house after a huge party and saved my ass from my parents #meme #awesome #found #floor #frat #house #huge #party #saved #parents #funny #humor #comedy #lol

@Star get me a corgiiiiiii look at it's butt????????
@Star get me a corgiiiiiii look at it's butt????????
Click here to download
I don`t think Brian actually said this,but it`s funny all the same. Plus he look gorgeous in this photo.!
I don`t think Brian actually said this,but it`s funny all the same. Plus he look gorgeous in this photo.!
Click here to download
This awesome guy found my ID on the floor of a frat house after a huge party and saved my ass from my parents #meme #awesome #found #floor #frat #house #huge #party #saved #parents #funny #humor #comedy #lol
This awesome guy found my ID on the floor of a frat house after a huge party and saved my ass from my parents #meme #awesome #found #floor #frat #house #huge #party #saved #parents #funny #humor #comedy #lol
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment