Saturday, November 30, 2013

I don't know if anyone else knows this apart from myself and my bottom-obsessed family, but farts are funny and this cartoon by Richard Newton certainly illustrates that point! Although, as I am rather fond of George III, I am a little upset that John Bull has opted to f... in his face. I would choose his preposterous son, George IV myself, although that perverted old fart would probably have liked it!

And my wish came true! Haha
And my wish came true! Haha

Download whole gallery
Spongebob - funny pictures - funny photos - funny images - funny pics - funny quotes - funny animals @
Spongebob - funny pictures - funny photos - funny images - funny pics - funny quotes - funny animals @

Download whole gallery
I don't know if anyone else knows this apart from myself and my bottom-obsessed family, but farts are funny and this cartoon by Richard Newton certainly illustrates that point! Although, as I am rather fond of George III, I am a little upset that John Bull has opted to f... in his face. I would choose his preposterous son, George IV myself, although that perverted old fart would probably have liked it!
I don't know if anyone else knows this apart from myself and my bottom-obsessed family, but farts are funny and this cartoon by Richard Newton certainly illustrates that point! Although, as I am rather fond of George III, I am a little upset that John Bull has opted to f... in his face. I would choose his preposterous son, George IV myself, although that perverted old fart would probably have liked it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment