Friday, November 22, 2013

I don't know if anyone else knows this apart from myself and my bottom-obsessed family, but farts are funny and this cartoon by Richard Newton certainly illustrates that point! Although, as I am rather fond of George III, I am a little upset that John Bull has opted to f... in his face. I would choose his preposterous son, George IV myself, although that perverted old fart would probably have liked it!

Funny cat pictures: i may be ashizophrenic.... Funny Animal Pictures posted every day ! Funny Animal site brings daily updates of funny dogs and cats, pics and videos
Funny cat pictures: i may be ashizophrenic.... Funny Animal Pictures posted every day ! Funny Animal site brings daily updates of funny dogs and cats, pics and videos
Click here to download
Funny Cat Photo
Funny Cat Photo
Click here to download
I don't know if anyone else knows this apart from myself and my bottom-obsessed family, but farts are funny and this cartoon by Richard Newton certainly illustrates that point! Although, as I am rather fond of George III, I am a little upset that John Bull has opted to f... in his face. I would choose his preposterous son, George IV myself, although that perverted old fart would probably have liked it!
I don't know if anyone else knows this apart from myself and my bottom-obsessed family, but farts are funny and this cartoon by Richard Newton certainly illustrates that point! Although, as I am rather fond of George III, I am a little upset that John Bull has opted to f... in his face. I would choose his preposterous son, George IV myself, although that perverted old fart would probably have liked it!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment