Monday, November 25, 2013

I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."

Why is this so funny?!
Why is this so funny?!
Click here to download
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
Click here to download
Dump him. Then, send him song lyrics to make him feel a little bit better. » Finding Ninee
Dump him. Then, send him song lyrics to make him feel a little bit better. » Finding Ninee
Click here to download
Uppercase Living has the clock and the expression, but not the frames. with tax and shipping this is about $68. :)
Uppercase Living has the clock and the expression, but not the frames. with tax and shipping this is about $68. :)
Click here to download
25 Ellen pics, she is hilarious! She is just so wonderful and funny. One day I will get tickets for her show. Mark my words.
25 Ellen pics, she is hilarious! She is just so wonderful and funny. One day I will get tickets for her show. Mark my words.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment