Saturday, November 23, 2013

Almost as bad as the Kelly green matching skirt to my mother that I had to wear for an over 16 hr flight...btw dad n son wore matching Kelly green pants :/

Funny#funny ass photos #cinnamon challenge #funny baby videos #funny videos #funny video
Funny#funny ass photos #cinnamon challenge #funny baby videos #funny videos #funny video
Click here to download
Burned my ass something fierce #meme #burned #fierce #funny #humor #comedy #lol
Burned my ass something fierce #meme #burned #fierce #funny #humor #comedy #lol
Click here to download
Its all about perspective
Its all about perspective
Click here to download
Almost as bad as the Kelly green matching skirt to my mother that I had to wear for an over 16 hr flight...btw dad n son wore matching Kelly green pants :/
Almost as bad as the Kelly green matching skirt  to my mother that I had to wear for an over 16 hr flight...btw dad n son wore matching Kelly  green pants :/
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment